Are you a grade 6-12...
- Math intervention teacher?
- Special education math teacher?
- Math teacher with students below grade level in your classes?
...then you're in the right place!
Tell me if these sound familiar:
- My students have failed math repeatedly, I don’t know how I can make it any different for them
- When I give a test, I’m tired of getting “IDK” for answers or worse, totally blank tests
- I’m frustrated with the lack of participation during activities I’ve spent so much time planning
- I want my students to talk more and engage more in my lesson
I understand how it feels to have the kids in the back of your classroom with their hoodies on and their earbuds in. The kids who rarely attend, and when they do, they don't participate in your lesson.
I also understand the deep desire to want more from these students. To so badly want them to succeed in your math class this year.
Since leaving my own math classroom in 2018 to become an Independent Math Intervention Specialist for CollaboratEd, I've partnered with over 41 schools, 7 school districts, as well as state Departments of Education to provide engaging and immediately applicable workshops and resources for secondary math teachers.
And now I’m bringing my workshops straight to teachers themselves with my on-demand workshop and private community...
Making Math Accessible for All!
Registration opens 2 times a year. Join the waitlist to be notified as soon as registration re-opens!
View the modules
You have immediate access to the course! Dive in to all the tips to increase engagement in your classroom.
Connect in Community
Included in the purchase of the course is access to our private, members only community to get ideas from other teachers as well as monthly virtual coaching calls with Juliana
See Engagement Increase
See an increase in participation, engagement, and success of all students in your secondary math class!